Profile

JunPeng
Born on 25th May 1993

Facebook
Soh Jun Peng
Twitter
@JPakaJunPeng

Graduated From
Lakeside Pri Sch'05
Jurongville Sec Sch'10


Currently Studying at
Republic Polytechnic
Diploma in Integrated Events Management

Links

Chiroru Hoshino
Darkiller
May'n
PegaKok
Saphy
Taketatsu Ayana

Tagboard

Talk to me on MSN or SMS me if you have anything to address

Archives

August 2011

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I hate my life... I have been 'living alone' for the past 5 years, which would turn 6 after this year.. Nothing have changed even after coming to poly... I see people saying hi to each other in school, but none to me...
I want to be with people... I want to have friends to share my joy and sadness...
Everyone seemed to be treating me like some sort of substitute...
No one listens to what i have in stored to share...
No one approaches me whenever im feeling down...
Something struck me when Kenneth said this while he was drunk.. "where the fuck are you guys when i am at the lowest point in life"...
It makes me think even more... Where are my friends.. Or instead, WHO are my friends... Do i have any?! Or am i just another loner...

Jun Peng :D 7:03 PM

Layout by Yiling